0
0
Oh, how I love the recording process of being in a band. Making the band launch in 2 weeks, new exclusive shirt. Going to be available for a short time and were giving away free shirts to a select few people on our page.
ekielectricity:
thank youu smile
0
Oh My God! Yes! I finally found the time to finish Dead Space 3love
luna:
Thanks! biggrin
but i'm not famous! shocked ahah
kiss
0
Almost done recording the new track, the band mates are exhausted and aggravated. Mostly at me, what can I say I'm a perfectionist. Just left the studio frown my bed calls my name
freaknpink:
Awe... I hope you slept well smile
sars_:
To be fair, I'm only 98% badass...the other 2% is pure unicorn. Hope you're having a swell day! smile
0
"So there goes my life
Passing by with every exit sign
It's been so long
Sometimes I wonder how I will stay strong
No sleep tonight
I'll keep on driving these dark highway lines
And as the moon fades
One more night gone, only twenty more days

But I will see you again
I will see you again a long time from now...
Read More
lalka:
Best tea ever haha biggrin
sonofsparda:
Lol add honey and you're on cloud ninesmile I have a cup every morning and night before I crash out
0
Yep, nothing like seeing the person who fucked you over and used you
devilins:
frown
0
Going to bed with the biggest smile on my facebiggrin
ruedemorgue:
This sounds pretty familiar...think I'm going to do the same thing in a few smile
0
"I'll cross my heart and hope to die
Before I have the chance to lie
To you, my dear, who I wish no harm
But I know in the end this will turn out wrong

See I've been known to fall in love
But sometimes love just is not enough
And my heart will stray before too long
So please forgive me for...
Read More
VIEW 13 of 13 COMMENTS
sonofsparda:
Really lovelove what brought you over here?
ruedemorgue:
haha...YA!!! Really!!!!!!! love I actually have bunch of my closest friends in Canada and US...so I was there to visit my VIP's wink and thats something I try to do at least once a year...so...ya never know love
0
0
Used my last sick day up. Drinking beer and anticipating the Devil Wears Prada concert, thats the day my spring break starts baby smile Studio in the morning to start recording the new demo.

"Music Takes Us Where Words Cannot"