Monday Jan 19, 2004

0
Thats that, this is my final journal entry for a while, not sure how long...if I get famous before then I'll remember you all kiss

Take care, much love and if you want just holla

kiss kiss love kiss kiss
pureblu12225:

awww...gonna miss you chico kiss

Sunday Jan 18, 2004

0
Job on board the ship as it sways. whatever

So yeah, nice borin day at work today, and yet again I forgot to get some batteries for my camera frown Want to show you all my new hair cut, but I suppose I need a picture of me in a suit too.

MySpace is looking busier, though I don't know any of my friends yet.... confused

Right...
Read More
vicky:

Eek! eeek You cant go!
Aw so sad to hear that you are leaving, i would be too skint to stay too, thank god i got free membership!
I hope you come back soon hun xx
Take care kiss

Friday Jan 16, 2004

0
As I stood undeground, dreaming of the days end, the train came and then to my eyes pleasure she came, we exchanged pleasentries as I climbed on board.

Its always nice to see old friends however briefly on the metro, especially when she is the definition of cute.

My space on my space, is even emptier than friendster. frown whatever

Coffee is good, no coffee makes me...
Read More

Thursday Jan 15, 2004

0
God, essays, essays and house hunting eeek eeek
Signed up to My Space last night but have no friends, haha, "one is the loneliest number"
In the meantime I'll try to stick to my Jekyll side, and try not to let Hyde out the bag.

kiss kiss love kiss kiss

Tuesday Jan 13, 2004

0
I really do not like essays, I'm never in the mood to do them and all the forward planning I do, I just can't motivate myself to do them. frown
Other than that life is dull. whatever
kiss kiss love kiss kiss
nadine:

thank you! kiss

im finding motivation for work right now prety hard too....whatever

Monday Jan 12, 2004

0
Ah home sweet home. smile
How do you talk to girls whatever

kiss kiss love kiss kiss
idoru:

you don't necessarily HAVE to talk to girls. acutally i'd be perfectly happy with a boy(or girl) who could look cute following me around. he wouldn't have to talk at all. just hold my hand and make great mix tapes

audio:

great comment.

how do you talk to girls? easy.
smile (but not in a creepy way) and look into their eyes. (but not in a creepy way)
and say hi. kiss

Tuesday Jan 06, 2004

0
One of my favourite moments in time was when my cousins girlfriend applied cherry lip balm to my lips and then kissed it off. Ever since then I have found this strangely erotic. love blush

kiss kiss love kiss kiss

Thinking about starting conversations with strangers ruins my zen.
audio:

the best conversation starter is touching.

but then again, i think that works best if you are a girl....

damn those double standards.

confused

stacie:

check the replies to that entry.. lotsa people explained how to do it smile

Sunday Jan 04, 2004

0
In a recent survey 10% of me said I was happy, the other 90% was divided between various emotions, though there was no mention of being in love. I really had to poll myself. Oh dear.

Young, sweet Aquarian male who believes in chivalary, though isn't a gentlemen as he certainly doesn't prefer blondes, seeks young female. Phobia of hair maybe a serious...
Read More
monica:

a thousand kisses for you kiss

pureblu12225:

Happy New Year to you too kiss

Friday Jan 02, 2004

0
For some reason this christmas I have been having a lot of new fantasies. Luckily non involve turkey.

Top 5 places to spot cute girls in Newcastle

1, Head of Steam - cute barmaid
2, Thorntons Coffee Shop - a cute girl works there
3, Blakes Cafe - as above
4, H&M - as above
5, World Headquarters - alot of cute girls go there

That makes me feel...
Read More
vicky:

My fave is the SOHO coffee company wink (even tho they wouldn't give me a job coz i'm not blonde enough mad )

I haven't seen Love Actually, i was too busy with my diss when it was at the cinema frown

tegan:

happy new years honey.
i wish you could make it to one of our shows... leaving in 5 days! w00t

Tuesday Dec 30, 2003

0
As the belly burned, the smell of the apocalypse had caused a severe bout of heart burn. While Adam lay on his back suffering with this misplaced acid, it was a safe bet that their was a lot more suffering in the world, for example Suzy in Seattle or maybe the tens of thousands lying under the collapsed buildings. Adam, meanwhile was suffering, as only...
Read More
monica:

happy new year!!! kiss