Yesterday was not a good day. Today I'm trying to stay upbeat. And so here's something that will always make me happy. Sexy girls dressed in Princess Leia's slave costume from "Return Of The Jedi."


Read More
VIEW 4 of 4 COMMENTS
tbars:
I want a costume like that!!
nerdmachine:
@tbars I want you to have a costume like that!

New fan art of @keekeez, which she requested sometime in December. As usual, I took forever finally getting around to it.

This was almost entirely inked with a #100 crow quill, which is something I haven't done in several years. It was fun, but I think I'll stick to my usual inking methods from now on.

Anyway, requests are welcome to those who
Read More

VIEW 4 of 4 COMMENTS
tbars:
Gorgeous, although, all your art is
nerdmachine:
@tbars Thank you!

@ripley nicely asked for this back in... June? July? Long ago enough where I should probably feel bad about it.

80% of this was inked with a brush, the other 20% with various nib pens.

Anyway, open for requests, but, yeah, it could take a while.

almost_missed:
The shades are awesome ^^
tbars:
Gorgeous! Love your style!

This June, Batman Begins turns 10 years old. Batman being my favorite superhero, I thought I'd do a little something to commemorate the occasion. Not sure why I decided to do this three months early, though.